Oh my gosh. One of our lovely followers suggested I tried this post’s product. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You’re going to love it!
Okay, take a look first!
Yesterday, during my typical lazy Sunday, I slapped this baby all over my face and hung out for 15 minutes.
Here are my notes from the experience:
- Alright, so you wash your face & dry per usual.
- First of all, the smell is to die for. Oh my gosh, I cannot get over the scent! It’s the most delicious, hearty, comforting pumpkin smell you’ll ever get to inhale. Move over pumpkin pie, we’re all going to be serving up this face mask at the next Thanksgiving dinner! Hey, it’s better for your skin and waistline, heyo!
- A good, medium-thick layer was applied all over my face, slightly under the jawline, while obviously avoiding the delicate eye area and mouth.
- While applying, I tried not to move the mask around too much and instead focused coverage. You don’t want to rough up your skin too much with it to start, that’ll come later.
- During the 10-15 minute waiting period I noticed a slight warming sensation. Nothing uncomfortable, just a general warmth.
- At the 15 minute mark, I proceeded to move the mask around my face and start the exfoliation process.
- The consistency has turned less creamy and more like a thicker, almost putty-like formula.
- After working it into and around my skin thoroughly I took my washcloth to wipe it off. Okay, that was a mistake, I definitely recommend using just straight up water to rinse everything off. It’s quicker and way easier! It only took me a few swipes to realize that was the better way to do things!
- After finishing up the process and drying my face, my skin felt tighter and way more smooth.
- When applying my Witch Hazel, I noticed my face was pretty dang red! Nothing abnormal when it comes to exfoliation, a good buffing will give you that look for a little bit. It all ends up being a healthy glow!
- Make sure you put your moisturizer on! Seriously, do not skip this step! As I’ve stated before, exfoliating gives you the access to the good layer of skin that you need to be moisturizing. If you’re not taking care of that, then the whole exfoliating process is pretty pointless. Take care of your skin!
This little jar of wonderment suggests using it once or twice a week. Again, I’m no expert, but I can’t see using this more than once weekly. It buffed up my face just enough that doing it more often would probably give me some sort of irritation. But that’s just me!
Your bottle of Pumpkin Puree Exfoliating Facial Mask is being sold for $10.50 for 4oz. via the Bellaroma Boutique Etsy shoppe or bellaromaboutique.com. Let me also just add, the customer service is awesome!